A deliciously chocolatey vegan cupcake treat.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C/Gasmark 4 and line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners
- Whisk together the soya milk and vinegar in a large bowl and set aside for a few minutes. Add sugar, oil and vanilla extract and beat until you have a foamy constancy
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. Add a little at a time into the wet ingredients that you had set aside while whisking so no lumps remain.
- Pour into the liners, filling three quarters full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean,
- Transfer to a cooling rack. Eat while warm or allow to cool and top with Heavenly Whipped spray cream.